To add a logo to your app, go to App Settings and select Live App Design:
Then go to the Custom Logo tab and click the Upload Logo button:
Here's where your custom logo will show up in your app:
- Logos can't be edited within the Knack builder. They need to be resized or changed prior to being uploaded.
- Logos are hidden/ignored on embedded apps.
- You can only have one logo per app.
- There isn't an option for showing both the logo and the app name. It's either one or the other.
- If you want to include your logo somewhere in your app, you'll need to:
- Add an image to a Rich Text view to show the logo on a page
- Use HTML to display the image on a form; the HTML can go in the form title, form instructions, or instructions for any of the fields on the form