This article covers how to log into our help desk to access your submitted support tickets.
A support ticket can be created in one of three ways:
- You send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You log into the support help desk at support.knack.com and submit a ticket.
- A ticket is created for you by someone on the Customer Success team.
Sign In Link
Go to support.knack.com and click on the "Sign In" link in the top-right corner:
Once signed in, select the "My activities" option from the drop-down list under your name:
You'll automatically be taken to the "My requests" tab with links to your tickets and information on the status:
Here's what each status means:
- Open - The support agent assigned to your ticket needs to respond.
- Awaiting your reply - You need to respond to the ticket.
- Solved - The ticket has been marked as solved by either you or the support agent.
Ticket Details and Options
Click on a ticket's link for more details and options:
When viewing a ticket, you'll see a details box on the right-side that includes the name of the Success team member working on your request.
You'll also see the history of all messages exchanged between you and the Success team member on the ticket.
At the bottom, you'll have the option to add a response to the ticket or to mark it as solved to close the ticket.
Notes & Troubleshooting
First Time Logging In
If you're logging in to view your tickets for the first time, you'll need to set up your password.
Note: Your Knack account password won't work here. You'll have a separate account to access the help desk.
To set up your password, click the "Sign In" link and then the "Forgot my password link" on the login pop up:
You'll receive an email with a link to reset your password. Then you'll be able to log in and follow the steps above to view your requests.